Frequently Asked Questions
- On the landing page of Lifestyletravel.co.za you will find our easy to use search bar
- Select your choice of either Flight, Hotels, car hire, Flight + Hotel, Transfers or Attractions
- If you select Flight or Flight + Hotel, click on one-way or return
- Select your departure point (ex: Johannesburg) and your destination (ex: London)
- Select the amount of adults, children and infants travelling. (Definition of Child: under the age of 12 at and during the time of travelling. Definition of infant: under the age of 2 at and during the time of travelling.
- Select search
- You will then be directed to a results page which will list all the various products listed from cheapest to more flexible and higher priced, depending on the search criteria you selected
- A filter bar will display at the top of the results page where you can refine your search to quickly and conveniently find the product you are looking for
- Select your preferred product and click book
- If you selected Flight only, you will then be directed to the next step of the booking process where you will find additional Hotel, Car rental, Transfers and Attraction recommendations
- Select a recommendation or alternatively click “no thanks” and proceed to the personal information and payment page
- Complete the personal information as it appears on your ID or Passport (No nicknames)
- Complete the secure credit card information page
- Click Pay
- Website will then divert you to a secure online payment gateway where you will be prompted to insert an OTP (One Time Pin) which will be sent to the mobile device that is linked to your bank account
- Once OTP is inserted, payment will be processed
- Confirmation of tickets or vouchers will be automatically sent to the email address that you provided
Once you have followed the booking process you will receive an automated email with the following information:
- Lifestyle Travel confirmation number
- Airline reservation number which will consist of 6 alphanumerical characters
- Hotel, Car hire, Transfer or Attraction voucher number
- Your form of payment and success thereof will appear on the invoice that is automatically sent to email address you have provided
In the unlikely event that you do not receive your confirmation email, kindly contact our call centre on 0861 872 835 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Lifestyle Travel offers our clients access to a fully trained, friendly and professional Travel Team who will be more than happy to assist in planning your next trip. You can contact our team on 0861 872 835 or email us on email@example.com
You are providing your information to Lifestyle Travel Pty Ltd and not to any other party.
Under no circumstances will our travellers be requested to provide any form of payment via the telephone or email.
In the event that you are travelling to your final destination via another country/city, we have made provision and designed our Travel Solution that the options that display will always have sufficient connecting time. This gives our travellers peace of mind when they book online. If you are however unsure, please call our contact centre on 0861 872 835 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
You most certainly can! Our sophisticated system allows you to book up to 9 passengers in one single transaction.
Whether you require a special meal, wheelchair assistance or even just a window or isle seat… Our dedicated team will gladly assist in making your journey as comfortable and effortless as possible. You can reach the team on 0861 872 835 or email us on email@example.com
Our solution does indeed make provision for what we in the industry call an Open Jaw ticket. When entering your travel criteria in the search widget on our landing page, select More Options and the functionality to choose multiple cities will drop down.
In most instances Airlines do permit travellers to change their dates, depending on the fare rules. Note however that should the same fare not be available, the traveller would be liable to pay the difference in fare as well as the Airline penalty to change the date. Changes can be facilitated by our dedicated team by contacting us on 0861 872 835 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
More often than not, your ticket might not be re-routable to another destination. In some instances Airlines might permit a re-route but the traveller will be liable for any extra taxes, increase in airfare and the penalty for making the change. If you do require to change your destination, please contact our team on 0861 872 835 or email us on email@example.com
Any product booked on Lifestyletravel.co.za can indeed be cancelled. Note however that depending on the product penalties might apply or an Airline ticket might be non-refundable or a Hotel, Car, Attraction or Transfer can already be within full cancellation. This means that the product will not be refunded unless cancelled prior to a certain date after confirming the reservation. Should you want to cancel a product, kindly call our team on 0861 872 835 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, Airlines reserve the right to change the flight schedules without prior notice. Should an airline change a departure, Lifestyle Travel will immediately be notified and will in turn advise our travellers either via SMS, telephonically or an automated email. If you do however have concerns prior to your departure, please don’t hesitate to contact us for additional information or updates. The team can be reached on 0861 872 835 or email us on email@example.com
When booking a Regional or International trip, always ensure that your passport has at least 6 months validity
Always enquire whether you need a Visa for the destination you are travelling to. Allow at least 10-12 working days in order to apply for your Visa. When in doubt please contact our friendly team on 0861 872 835 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Domestic Flights: Always try to be at the airport at least 1 and a half hours before your flight departs
International Flights: Always try to be at the airport at least 3 hours before your flight departs
When travelling to Africa or countries with known health risks, always enquire if you need any vaccinations such as Yellow Fever or medication for Malaria infested areas. More info can be found on the Centre Of Disease Control and Prevention website wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel
To receive up to date travel information or specials, please be sure to sign up for our newsletter by creating a profile for yourself. By signing up you automatically become a Legacy Lifestyle Member with access to an array of Lifestyle Travel benefits, discounts as well as the ability to earn and spend your Legacy Rands on travel products or with one of Legacy Lifestyle’s retail partners. For more info visit www.legacylifestyle.co.za